SELLING AT NORTH CAVE MARKET
Sellers and traders can arrive from 6am to 7:45am for both indoor and outdoor pitches. Availability for indoor pitches is limited, so pre-booking or ealy arrival is recommended.
TRADER RULES & REGULATIONS
All traders and carbooters must adhere to the following rules and regulations for trading at North Cave Market. Anybody found to be in breach of these rules will face expulsion from the market:
- No sale of tobacco products
- No sale of alcohol
- No sale of copied DVD’s or CD’s
- No sale of counterfeit goods of any kind
- £8 per pitch (1 pitch will fit a car or small/medium van)
- Catering Vans/Trailers – Only allowed with prior arrangement, please call for info.
- £8 per pitch (Table NOT provided but can be hired for an extra £2)