SELLING AT NORTH CAVE MARKET
Sellers and traders can arrive from 6am to 7:45am for both indoor and outdoor pitches, with pre-booking only required for indoor stalls due to limited availability. So to sell on the car boot and outdoor market, just turn up on the day, head around to the back and we’ll get you parked up so you can get set up and start trading.
TRADER RULES & REGULATIONS
All traders and carbooters must adhere to the following rules and regulations for trading at North Cave Market. Anybody found to be in breach of these rules will face expulsion from the market:
- No sale of tobacco products
- No sale of alcohol
- No sale of copied DVD’s or CD’s
- No sale of counterfeit goods of any kind
OUTDOOR MARKET & CARBOOT (New & Used Goods):
- £8 per pitch (1 pitch will fit a car or small/medium van)
- Catering Vans/Trailers – Only allowed with prior arrangement, please call for info.
INDOOR MARKET (New & Used Goods)
- Basic stall – £8 (Table provided)